Virtual Ability, Inc.’s vision is to be the leading provider of services and information for people with disabilities in online virtual worlds.
Virtual Ability, Inc.’s mission is to enable people with a wide range of disabilities by providing a supporting environment for them to enter and thrive in online virtual worlds.
Virtual Ability, Inc. will achieve this mission by:
- Conducting outreach and awareness activities to inform people with disabilities or chronic health conditions, their family and friends, medical professionals and other caregivers of the benefits virtual worlds can provide;
- Identifying the need for, and helping with the use of, assistive hardware or software;
- Providing assistance with the signup, intake, and training process of entering a virtual world;
- Offering ongoing support and community as residents become integrated into the virtual world;
- Providing information about accessibility for and to people with disabilities in virtual worlds.
Virtual Ability, Inc.’s success will be measured not by how many people stay in our virtual world group, but by how many use our services to grow into virtual worlds, and become productive members of society there.